Thursday, January 13, 2011

One thing to say...

A friend of mine posted this. Thanks to her extraordinary description. I'll let the image say the rest.



Ice is melting, temps in the 40's are coming along with spring, according to the daffodils in my front yard. I'm wishing I could feed them fertilizer, if it would bring spring a little faster. The kids are finally back to school on a regular basis, and the periwinkle dresses need the buttons on them and they're ready to go. Good thing, since we're within the 72 hour countdown for the wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Being married to a wonderful husband, with his incredible son, awesome nephew and pretty neat father can have it's challenges, but it's always rewarding. Singing in the church choir and sewing for those I love are always wonderful blessing. I hope you enjoy my thoughts, and projects. SS