Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Newest Edition

It's still cold, but no snow. Hopefully we sent it all packing. I feel it's such a waste to have mornings that are sub-human habitation, and no snow.

The Russian final is over. I'm told it went well; I'm still waiting on the numbers.

And the latest projects are almost done. Here are a few pictures.
This is my first knit bootie- er Mary Jane style.
A friend asked me to make a small pair for her granddaughter.
I think it's definitely a possibility- by the way,
it's on my 7 inch netbook, for perspective!

I have to admit, it didn't look very nice in the beginning.
I can barely define anything! 

But, things started taking shape, very very slowly.

A sneak peak.. this is the sleeve- I still have to add his eyes. 

And here we are!
A Bishop on a Bishop, with a few modifications.
 Hope the 5 year old likes wearing it!

1 comment:

  1. The smocking is beautiful! I love the "bishop on a bishop" description!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Being married to a wonderful husband, with his incredible son, awesome nephew and pretty neat father can have it's challenges, but it's always rewarding. Singing in the church choir and sewing for those I love are always wonderful blessing. I hope you enjoy my thoughts, and projects. SS